Benefits Of Responsive Web Design - Matebiz India
Computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones- What is the basic difference in these viewports? Yes, you are correct. It’s the screen size. So do you think that for every different size device, a different website needs to be built? No, you are not correct this time. A single website would work. But how? A responsive website is designed for the simple purpose to adapt to the size of the user’s viewport. These websites load quickly without deforming anything, easily adjusting to the size of the gadget.
- Faster loading of webpages- People are not patient at all. They want quicker results especially when they are searching on internet. A user when searching from mobile phones tends to get restless when website takes a lot of time to load. If your website is not optimized for your mobile phones or tablets tends to increase its bounce rate.
- Good amount of traffic- A website optimizing for all sizes of devices tends to get good amount of traffic as compared to those websites having computer/laptop interface. And this is obvious! Mobile phones have become our friends. Leads coming from computers and mobile phones will definitely be higher than those from just computers.
- Lower bounce rate and higher conversion rates- With faster loading speed and good amount of traffic, there will be lower bounce rate and higher conversion rate respectively. These two are opposite sides of a coin. A good user experience would likely to lower bounce rate and engaging customers on the website navigating them through pages thereby, increasing conversion rates
- Lower maintenance needs- It’s very costly to get different websites designed for computers, laptop and mobile phones. It requires different techniques and testing for different platforms. Responsive websites adjusts to all the screen and therefore no different techniques and testing need to be applied. One standardized testing techniques would be enough to cover website on all the viewports.
- Easier traffic monitoring- Through Google Analytics, we can find out from where the traffic is coming from, from which device the users are interacting the most all these things are important to know to make improvements. Responsive website simplifies the monitoring process. Reports generated from Google Analytics shows how your website is performing on different devices.
- Better SEO- SEO, we all know, how much it is important for your site to rank. Just like SEO, responsive website is very important for a good user-experience. A responsive website will have lower bounce rates and strong backlinks, ultimately improving SEO. Also, having separate websites for both computers and mobile phones can have the issue of duplicate content, giving negative ranking.
- Excellent online browsing experience- In order to grow, you need customers and to convert people into customers you need them to have good impression of your website. A user can visit your website from any device, you need to be prepared for it. Responsive website avoids headache of developing different websites and then looking after them.
A responsive website always turns out be boon for every business.
Matebiz India is a web designing company in India providing best of its services. We have our In-house team of professionals having experience of more than 5 years. We offer our services to small as well as big organizations.